Flashify android app sounds like related to Flash memory, but it’s not. It is an app that lets you flash a custom recovery and Boot IMG. It comes specifically from Android devices. If you want to use it, then you should have a rooted Android device. It is a beautiful app. Beautiful because it has some great features and options using which you can easily customize your device.
It is very smooth and user-friendly. It is very easy to use. By using this app on your rooted Android device, you can flash recovery, boot, zip files, backup recoveries/kernels and it does all these and many other tasks as these are nothing for it. It’s very fast, and this app’s mechanism is very easy to understand. It is very good indeed.
If you are an Android fan and if you like to customize your phone according to you like if you want to install custom ROMS and you love all these things, then this app is must for you.
This app is working fine with the majority of smartphones having Android version 2.2 or above. This app will work on the rooted device as this requires root privileges to function. So you have to root your device if you haven’t. If you don’t know what root is then first read about this on the internet and study how to root android devices. Also rooting will void your device’s warranty and if not done properly, then there is a probability that your device won’t start. So do it carefully.
Some devices on which this app has been tested are Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus 8, Kindle Fire HD 7, Nexus 5P and Google Nexus 6p also.
Flashify APK Download
Before downloading Flashify APK, make sure you have rooted your android device. It is required as this app will work on rooted devices only. So root your device. There are many options using which you can easily root your Android device. Examples are Kingroot, Supersu apps, etc that will give root permissions and you can easily unroot your device easily by just one tap.
The second option is by using PC and software using Odin etc. It will also give you root access though it is more time taking and risky. It is required when your device is not present in the device list of apps like Kingroot. Then you have to opt this option. Also unrooting ‘s hard in this method. You have to flash the original ROM to unroot your device.
Note: If you are trying to root your android smartphone just to get modded games, then don’t do it. You can easily get such games without root using lucky patcher app.
If you are rooting via PC, then first put the phone in the USB debugging mode and then put it in recovery mode. It is different for different brands. So first look on the internet how to put your Android device in recovery mode, then proceed further. After all, connect your device to PC or laptop via USB cable and then open the required software in PC or Laptop and do the further tasks. Also, check how to use the software if you don’t know as each step is important and can harm your device if you proceed in a wrong way.
Now, these are steps to download Flashify APK.
The first option is Play store. It is most trustable and good option. Just open Playstore and search for Flashify app and then click install. It will automatically download and install the app on your device. You are unable to access Playstore then you can also check options gives below.
How To Download Flashify App?
These are steps to download Flashify app from different sites. Here you can get any file whether it is compatible with your phone or not. Play store will not show you if any app is not compatible with your device.
- The first step is to open a preferred browser on your Android device. It could be any browser. You can use your default browser or Chrome Browser.
- Make sure that the default search engine of your browser is set to Google, Bing, etc. Why? Because you can trust them.
- The first step is to type “Flashify APK download” and click on the search button of the browser.
- Once you get all the search results, you can choose any one, which you find authentic and trustable with good reviews. Click on it to enter that website.
- On the website, try to find the ‘download’ button. Be careful, as there can be two or more ‘Download’ buttons. Press the one, which has no Ads and does not blink. So after clicking, you will be asked by your browser to start the downloading process. Click Download and then the downloading will start. Wait till downloading process takes place. You can close the browser when you file will get downloaded.
- Once you got your APK, follow the next instructions.
There is another way to download Flashify APK. A torrent is a good option but to use it; you have to be regular on it. It is not recommended for the beginners to try this as they will get confused in the torrent world and will end in giving up on downloading this app. So it is better for you to follow these above instructions if you don’t know, how to download a file from a torrent site.
- Go to settings-> security and check ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Go to the ‘Download’ folder and here you will find Flashify premium APK.
- Click on it and then click on install button.
- After installation, check the menu for Flashify app. Enjoy.
How to use Flashify?
- First of all, root our device and get root privilege for Flashify app.
- After that download the IMG file that you want to install on your device.
- Then download the Flashify app’s APK. The procedure is given above.
- Now, open the Flashify app and grant permission for root access.
- Then click on the recovery image and select the path where you have kept recovery image.
As we have seen, this is the app that allows you to customize your phone as you want. Flashing custom ROMS is fun and there are many features that can be unlocked in this way. Flashify 1.9.2 premium apk provides you the way. It is the easiest and convenient way of flashing recovery images into your mobile devices. It has very easy and fluent user interface and it can be used by anyone who wants to use it. Be careful about recovery image. It should be of your device. If it is of other device and you flash it then it will brick your device. So care should be taken when you are downloading and installing the image.