Root Explorer pro is the best app if you want to view and edit system files on your phone. Pro is for nothing as it comes as Root Explorer on Playstore and on internet. It is a paid app and there are no free trial versions of this app. Its cost is about 4$. This amount is right for what it features. It has been downloaded more than 500,000 times and its rating on Playstore is 4.7.
This app is not for simple users of Android. This app doesn’t do flashing of a ROM, or other simple root activities. It’s for users who are heavily into modding and hacking their phone. It’s not for daily use.
Why you need Root Explorer?
Many reasons are there. Most common reasons are
- Stock Android doesn’t come with a built in File explorer.
- Limiting access to the internal storage. If you can’t access the system files then you can’t break your phone, neither can a malware. Rooting unlocks the entire file system. Although still after rooting, you will need a special software to access it. This is the purpose of Root Explorer.
When you first launch the app, you are asked to grant the root privileges to Root Explorer. After that, you are sent to the pool of System files. By default, all system files are read type but you can change them to read and write type by pressing one single button only.
Root explorer also works like basic file manager that we often get on our phones. You can easily create new folders, search for new files, cut and paste them from one place to another and do many other things easily. Root Explorer is also compatible with cloud services and you can easily move files and archives to and from your phone with ease.
Other functions of Root Explorer are as follows:
- You get tabbed interface so that you can switch between them quickly.
- You can easily open and edit files such as build. Prop without needing extra software.
- There is also an option to create backups of files and folders and you can easily extract compressed files.
- You can directly use RAR files without needing any extra software.
- You can set read/write permissions when copying or editing system files.
Root Explorer Pro APK download
For Android, Google Playstore is best. As this app is free, you can easily install it via Google Play. You do not have to worry about Downloading and Installation. If you are downloading Root Explorer pro app via Playstore then what you are finally getting is, Root Explorer pro app installed on your Android Smartphone.
Root Explorer Pro app APK download
- The first step is to open a preferred browser on your Android device. It could be any browser. You can use your default browser or Chrome Browser.
- Make sure that the default search engine of your browser is set to Google, Bing, etc. Why? Because you can trust them.
- In the search bar, type “Root Explorer Pro APK download” and click on the search button of the browser.
- Once you get all the search results, you can choose any one, which you find authentic and trustable with good reviews. Click on it to enter that website.
- In the website, try to find the ‘download’ button. Be careful, as there can be two or more ‘Download’ buttons. Press the one, which has no Ads and does not blinking. So after clicking, you will be asked by your browser to start the downloading process. Click Download and then the downloading will start. Wait till downloading process takes place. You can close the browser when you file will get downloaded.
- Once you got your APK, follow the next instructions.
There is another way to download Root Explorer Pro app’s APK. Torrent is a good option but to use it, you have to be regular on it. It is not recommended for the beginners to try this as they will get confused in the torrent world and will end in giving up on downloading this game. So it is better for you to follow these above instructions if you don’t know, how to download a file from a torrent site
- Go to settings -> security and check ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Go to the ‘Download’ folder and here you will find Root Explorer Pro app APK.
- Click on it and then click on install button.
- After installation, check menu for Root Explorer Pro App. Enjoy.
So now, you have got some ways/tricks to download Root Explorer Pro app’s APK. The best way is to get it from Playstore. It is the best way as it is safe and fast. If you cannot access Playstore, then you can go for other given methods also. These are also safe and efficient. There are other android app stores too like 9apps, Blackmart etc. These are also good methods but they contain many ads and expired links. So, be careful while using them.
So we have seen Root Explorer Pro specifications, features the procedure to get Root Explorer Pro on our Android device. Remember that you should have a rooted Android device if you want to avail full features of this app. Rooting can be easily done now a day. King Root etc. are the apps that allows you to root your phone in a very simple way.
There are many other methods also. By connecting your device to PC and then flashing a ROM is also very easy. Just follow some procedures and you can easily do this. You should be very careful while using Root Explorer as it allows you to delete system files too and once it’s been done, your device will be stucked and you can’t access your device unless you have flashed a new ROM or reset it in a very rough way. Deletion of system files can affect your phone badly so be careful and keep patience while using this app.